Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Here goes nothin'....

First, I want to start of by thanking the one, the only, Colin...aka Sweet Beefy Biscuits...for opening the gateway...for kicking me in the buttocks so I would start my very own blog. Wow. I feel like there's so much pressure here. Not sure why. It's my blog. You don't like it, well....don't read it. 

I just returned home from calling hours, funeral services and a celebration of Jeff's life. It was a very sweet and sad moment for so many. I'm sure he is very impressed and very proud of how we all sent him off and celebrated his life. Jeff was taken from this place too soon. I looked at Dixie several times and my heart just ached for her. I cannot imagine her pain. I am going to miss dancing to John Brown's Body with him. Jammin' to the Steve Morgan & Chris Merkley band with him. 

I've said this so many times before, and I'll say it so many more times in my life, but hug those who you care about. Never ever let a single day go by letting someone wonder or question just exactly how you feel about them and what they mean to you. 

On that note....I think I'm going to do just that. 'Scuse meh....I have some text messages to send. 

No comments:

Post a Comment