Thursday, October 14, 2010

Lemme tell ya something, Marvin....

Fuck you, you fucking fuck! You have made my life complete hell for the last two fucking days! I don't know what the fuck prompted you to change the way we have done things in the past, but guess what you fucking sneaky little fuck....we're on to you and you're not changing a fucking thing! You fucking think you're so fucking smart with your legal jargon and accounting capafuckingbilities. You fucking thought that you could just do whatever you fucking want without consulting anyone else just becuause you were granted power of fucking attorney. NEWSFLASH FUCK FACE....you can't! And...when you fucking try, we'll put a stop to it real fucking quick...AND, I'll make your life fucking hell in the process. This small town, young, naive assistant is fucking smarter than you fucking think, asshole!


FUCK YOU!

I feel so much better now. I think I'm going to read some John Grisham.

No comments:

Post a Comment