Saturday, December 11, 2010

Epiphany

As I try really hard to hold in the tears while heating up left over macaroni and cheese, I think I realize why I have an overwhelming sense of fear and intense feeling of wanting to cry. I think I realize that these feelings aren't soley due to the break up of my last relationship and loss of probably a most important, meaningful best friendship, but that I am getting back to me again. It's not only scary to me but at the same time it's a sense of relief. I missed me. 

3 comments:

  1. Don't ever lose yourself. You're a treasure that should be on display for all to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really truly did lose myself, and that was no one's fault other than my own. I truly liked me before, and I can see that I am liking me again. Keep your eyes open, because I will be on display soon! :)

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete